History of Establishment and Development

- Enterprise’s name : Công ty  Cổ phần than Cọc Sáu - TKV.
- International name : Vinacomin - Coc Sau Coal Joint Stock Company.
- Headquarter: Cam Phu Ward – Cam Pha Commune – Quang Ninh Province

-Tel: 033 862 062 - 033 865 580
- Fax:   033 863 936
- Email: Contact@cocsau.com
- Tax code: 5700101002
- Bank account: 710A - 00003 Vietcombank

- Business registration No: 110949 granted on October 19th, 1996 by Quang Ninh Provincial Planning Committee.

- Key business lines: Coal Exploitation, Processing and Selling

- Management unit: VINACOMIN - TKV

The Company is currently the independent accounting enterprise, member of Vietnam National Coal – Mineral Industries Group - TKV

- Exploitation area: 16Km2
- To the north being close to: Mong Duong Coal Company

- To the East being close to Nam Quang Loi Coal Enterprise
- To the South being close to Bai Tu Long Bay
- Distant from 18A Highway: 2km

- Coc Sau Coal Joint Stock Company – Previously was coal site of French colonial within the 1907 – 1955.

- From 1955 to 1960, it belonged to Cam Pha coal mine.

- Until early 1960, Coc Sau site included 1800 staffs, of which 02 graduated from University, 04 finished junior college and 1.794 were basic workers.

- In March 1960, the Government made the decision on turning it into Hong Gai Coal Company. And the Decision QĐ707BKN-KB2 by the Prime Minister resulted in the establishment of Coc Sau Coal Enterprise on August 01st, 1960 (Coc Sau Coal Mine in abbreviation)

- Until 1996, it became the independent accounting member of VINACOAL under the Decision QĐ 2600QĐ/TCCB dated September 17th, 1996 by Ministry of Industry.
- In September 2001, Coc Sau Coal Mine was renamed as Coc Sau Coal Company.
- Coc Sau Coal Company is put under the VINACOMIN – TKV. The Company is now the largest unit of open coal exploitation in Vietnam.